I shall reveal to you the secret on how to get red lips naturally. I mean full hack on how to get baby-soft red lips using products permanently in this article.
Whether you are a woman or a man, getting red lips is not a hard nut to crack. Although, while some don’t know how to get red lips, some are looking for alternatives on how to get red lips in a week using products, others are looking tips on how to get red lips naturally.
Either way, I am going to treat both. Of course, there are some natural home remedies for red lips, but this may take time, especially if you need a red lip ASAP.
For women, getting red lips is made possible through their excessive use of lipsticks and lip gloss, but however, getting baby-soft red lips cannot be possible with lipsticks and lip gloss.
That being said, mostly in this post, I shall reveal to you the secret on how to get red lips. I mean full hack on how to get baby-soft red lips using products permanently.
There are two things which bring out the beauty of a woman or the handsomeness of a man, getting either a pink slip or red lips is one of them.
You may want to ask, of what benefit is red lips to me.
- It boosts your overall confidence
- It makes you stand out amongst your colleagues
- It makes your lips attractive and kissable
- For men, ladies would want to date you
- And for the ladies, you will be the envy of other ladies.
That being said, while some people were born naturally with red lips, some are not. But what you can’t have naturally, you can get them through discipline, hard work, and good products.
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $11.99Was: $19.99
Are there any side effects?
Of course No! There are no side effects because these products are made with blends of both natural materials and chemicals.
They are certified okay by relevant organizations and government health agencies.
I smoke, can I have red lips?
Yes, in fact, it is very important you take care of your lips properly if you are a smoker. Smoking causes dry lips which in-turn lids to dark lips.
I know quite well that you don’t want brown or dark lips as this makes you look ugly and unattractive.
Dark lips make you look dull, it removes that radiation from your smile.
Nobody wants a dark lip, nobody wants to kiss a dark lip this is why you must learn how to have red lips permanently.
How to get red lips Naturally (Best Permanent Red Lips Products)
- Eat lots of juicy and watery fruits and vegetables, like berries, cucumber, pineapples, etc. These veggies and fruits as you know help to keep the body hydrated and the skin healthy. When you consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, it makes your skin look shiny and glowing.
- Stop the habit of licking your lips when you feel a dryness sensation on the lips. I advise you keep a lip balm always and make sure to use the best organic lip balm.
- Don’t go or work in the sun more often. If you must go, cover your lips with a good lips sunscreen.
- Drink a minimum of 10 glasses of water a day. In other words, always stay hydrated
- Reduce your coffee intake; minimize it to 1 cup a day you must take coffee. Don’t take more than 2 cups of tea or coffee daily.
5 Best Red Lips Balm for Permanent Red lips for men and women
1. [SKIN FOOD] Tomato Jelly Tint Lip (#01 Cherry Tomato) – Moisturizing Tinted Lip Balm
come packed with Vitamin E Tomato Extracts, this Healthy Looking Long Lasting Natural Lip Makeup is the best organic red lip balm for both men and women.
- A jelly-like lip tint with Tomato Extracts for your moist and healthy-looking lips. The tint substances ensure a long-lasting rosy glow for your lips.
- A lipstick with tint substances for vivid and transparent lip color, keeping the lips as rosy and fresh as a tomato. it is very affordable and long-lasting. Click on shop now to buy
2. Organic Tinted Lip Balm by Sky Organics – 4 Pack Assorted Colors
organic tinted lip balm is one of the best lip balms by sky organics. it comes fitted with 4 assorted colors to fit your skin color and give you that perfect lip color you want. Delicious smell with a peppermint vanilla Flavor, Energize your lips with our Luscious Shimmer, Champagne, Plum and Raisin Tints. Best Organic Lip Balms. Safe for even the most Sensitive Lips. This product is 100% organic.
Packed with Organic Castor Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Vanilla Flavor, Organic Argan Oil, Organic Peppermint Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Oil, Vitamin E, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide and Mica, this product is purely good for your lips. Click on shop now to buy
3. Honest Beauty Tinted Lip Balm, Blood Orange | Vegan | 6+ Hours Of Moisture
Honest Beauty tinted lip balm Infused with nourishing avocado oil and antioxidant-rich Acai and pomegranate oils, Keeps lips feeling soft, smooth and natural for straight 6+ hours. Click on shop now to buy
4. NIVEA Cherry Lip Care – Tinted Red for Beautiful, Moisturized Lips
Nivea cherry lip care, produced by one of the best beauty product company, Soothes and helps protect lips from dryness, Enriched with Shea Butter and Cherry Extract, Red tint that helps lips look and feel beautiful, Keeps lips moisturized all day and Comes with Six(6) .17 oz. Sticks. Click on shop now to buy
Long-Lasting Moisturizing Plumpy Natural Tinted Color Lip Balm For Dry Cracked Lips. 100% naturally refined products.
if you are Looking for a lush lip balm with a natural glow with ever-lasting moisture? let me go by Introducing in my opinion, the best moisturizing lipstick-like lip balm with two must-have shades: Pure Red and Baby Pink. These give off just the right amount of color you need for day and night! This colored lip balm will be great to use if you are looking for moisturized colored lips. Click on shop now to buy
There are no other ways to get red lips naturally other than trying out this product. They are long-lasting, providing you with a moisturized and glowing lips to go with.
My best pick here is the isoi Bulgarian Rose Lip Treatment Balm but you can try out other products because they are very good. Giving you a 24/7 comfortable smile.
Check out these Products
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $14.49Was: $15.99
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.