I have here a compiled a list of the best mouthwash for receding gums because the issue of receding gum shouldn’t be ignored at all cost, although it may sound trivial, it should not be ignored, it may be a sign of gum infection or disease.
Every mouthwash out there was manufactured for different purposes. There are natural mouthwashes that are free from alcohol; there are others that contain alcohol too.
In some cases, you don’t use a drug meant for the eyes for the nose neither do you use that of the nose for the ear.
What are am I trying to say?
You don’t use mouthwash meant for bad breath to cure receding gums this is while I have compiled a list of the best natural mouthwash for receding gums.
Are you having a receding gum and you do not know which natural mouthwash to you use, with this post, I will show you the best mouthwash for receding gums.
What do you stand to gain from this post?
- You’ll get to know what gum recession is all about.
- You’ll game unbiased review of the best mouthwash for receding gums to use
- You’ll learn how to use them
- I will give you my personal verdict concerning the mouthwash you should use.
What is receding gum?
Gum recession occurs when your gums draw back from your teeth, exposing the root of your teeth. This does not only tend to increase your tooth sensitivity, but you may also notice that your tooth looks longer than normal or feel a cut where your gum meets your tooth.
Although the issue of receding gum may sound trivial, it should not be ignored.
Let’s get straight to business…
6 Best mouthwash for receding gums (Tested and Trusted)
All the mouthwash listed below is among the best natural mouthwash for receding gums, crafted from the best natural ingredients with no side effect.
- Gum Disease Help! Happy Teeth & Gum KIT, – Helps Gum Recession
- Dental Herb Company Tooth & Gums Tonic (18 oz.) Mouthwash
- GoodBye Gum Disease – Organic Home Remedy for Oral Gum Disease
- Crest Gum Care Mouthwash, Cool Wintergreen, 16.9 fl oz.
- GuruNanda Oil Pulling Oil, Natural Mouthwash
- Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash, 6 Benefit Fluoride Mouthwash for Bad Breath and Enamel Strength.
1. Gum Disease Help! Happy Teeth & Gum KIT, – Helps Gum Recession
This combination of tooth powder and healthy mouthwash is highly effective in correcting oral imbalances and getting gums to grow back.
The products in this kit taste good and help clean teeth and gums effectively. These products were formulated to help prevent plaque formation and decay, which is the basis of most oral care problems.
2. Dental Herb Company Tooth & Gums Tonic (18 oz.) Mouthwash
Dental Herb mouthwash produced from herbs organically, does not only treat gum diseases, but it also eliminates bad breath, reduces and prevents bleeding and inflamed gums and relieves dry mouth and mouth sores.
3. GoodBye Gum Disease – Organic Home Remedy for Oral Gum Disease
Goodbye gum disease is an organic home remedy for oral gum disease 100% pure, contains clove essential oils for oral care and effective natural treatment for gingivitis.
4. Crest Gum Care Mouthwash, Cool Wintergreen, 16.9 fl oz.
Crest gum care mouthwash is not only good for treating receding gums. it also neutralizes plaque germs around the gum line, reduces early signs of gum disease, including bleeding gums and kills bacteria that cause plaque.
5. GuruNanda Oil Pulling Oil Natural Mouthwash
Gurunanda Oil pulling natural mouthwash promotes healthy weight management, better breath, healthier teeth and gums, thicker and more lustrous hair, and radiant skin.
GuruNanda Pulling Oil is 100% alcohol-free and contains no artificial flavors or colors. Produced from the following natural ingredients is capable of treating your gum issues once and for all.
6. Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash, 6 Benefit Fluoride Mouthwash for Bad Breath and Enamel Strength.
Listerine anticavity mouthwash is one of the most popular mouthwash for receding gums. It greatly improves oral health by helping to prevent cavities, strengthening teeth, and leaving a refreshing, clean feeling you can taste
Fluoride-rich mouthwash offers six benefits in one to kill germs that cause bad breath, strengthen teeth, help prevent cavities, restore enamel, clean your mouth and freshen breath.
How to treat Receding gums using mouthwash
Since you have decided on the best mouth wash for receding gums to buy, the next on your mind is how to use it to treat receding gums right?
To treat gum recession, follow this guide below
- Get a soft-bristled brush: Constant usage of a hard brush can damage your tooth enamel thereby exposing your teeth to gum recession, get a manual soft-bristled manual brush preferably or an electric toothbrush
- Use a toothpaste made for receding gums: There is specific toothpaste for receding gums. you don’t just brush using any toothpaste you see; get this specialized toothpaste and use them to brush your teeth.
- Swish and rinse your mouth with the mouthwash: After brushing and rinsing your mouth with clean water, gently swish your mouth with the mouthwash for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Avoid picking your teeth with sharp objects: This one is self-explanatory, avoid this at all cost because it can injure your gums.
Finally, I recommend the gum disease help mouthwash and dental herb mouthwash for treating gum recession. Although they are among the best mouthwash for receding gums, it shouldn’t stop you from seeking medical help if symptoms persist.
It is very important to correct gum recession on time before it degenerates to gum disease, getting your self a good mouthwash.