Do you have dark lips? if yes, this is the best lip scrub for dark lips and dry lips 2020. Do you want to know the best lip scrub to get rid of dark lips? Well, look no further, this article is for you.
It is very necessary you exfoliate your lips once or twice a week to get rid of dark lips using the lip scrub for dark lips and dry lips.
The darkness or dryness on your lips may be a result of the weather condition of your area, for example, Smoking, drinking coffee, too much Ultra-Violet radiation from the sun or coldness, and lack of moisture in your lips.
Exfoliating your lips could be messier without the right products. Therefore, it is tâs important you know how to exfoliate lips properly so that you donât cause any damage to your lips and make it worse.
To get rid of dark lips and obtain a bright lip, maintain soft, fresh and healthy-looking lips, you need to exfoliate once a week or twice max.
Trust me, If youâre looking for smooth, soft and healthy lips, you need to be using a lip scrub.
What is a lip scrub?
Lips scrub is very different from lip balm and lip lighteners. Lip scrubs are antioxidant-rich honey extract, which removes dry lips, dark lips, dull skin and enhances it with some much-needed moisture. Lip scrubs contain small ingredients like sugar granules which helps it to peel away dry and flaky lips, it also helps to hydrate and moisturize the lips all day long.
Are you looking for a soft, fresh, smooth and pinkish lips, free from dark pigmentation, I have compiled a list of the best lip scrubs for dark lips for your consumption and comfort.
Why is it important to exfoliate lips using lips scrubs?
it is necessary to exfoliate your lips using lip scrubs if you want to:
- Do away with dark lips
- Keep your lips soft and smooth
- keep your lips hydrated and moisturized
- Remove dry and flaky lips skin.
What is the best lip scrub for dark lips and dry lips?
are you in a hurry? don’t worry. since you are unable to read to the end, quickly I have made a tabular summary of the best lip scrub for dry lips and dark lips below.
These products work like magic.
5 Best Lip Scrub for Dark Lips and Dry Lips 2020 (Proven)
Hanalei Sugar Lip Scrub Exfoliator: Dry Lip Care
Organic Lip Scrub – Vanilla Sugar Scrub
All Natural, Vegan Coconut Lip Scrub
The second Runner’s up
HennÃ© Organics Lip Exfoliator – Natural and Organic Sugar Scrub
Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub, Passion Fruit and Guava
The Best Lip exfoliator for Dry lips
Tree hut shea sugar scrub is, in my opinion, the best lip scrub for dry lips, while other products are a very good combo for both treating dark lips and removing dry-dead skins from your lips, Tree Hut is the best for dry lips.
How To Lighten Your Dark Lips at Home very Fast
This is are quick tips on how to lighten your dark lips at home real fast. Therefore, best home remedies for darker lip skin. If you want to get pink lips naturally and permanently.
- Lighten your dark lips naturally using a fresh lemon fruit. Simply squeeze the juice and apply it on your lips before getting to bed every day. Lime Juice is well known for the removal of dark spots on the face, removal of acne scars, and also for lip lightening.
- Apply a mixture of sugar and honey on your lips every morning and night. Apply the scrub over your lips with your finger and gently massage it on your lips for 5o seconds.
- Mix pomegranate juice with beetroot juice or carrot juice and use it to lighten your dark instantly. Apply every night before bedtime. Constantly do this daily for about one month, and you will notice how your lips become pinker and lighter.
- Cut a slice of lemon and sprinkle some sugar on it., gently rub this sugary slice on your lips for a couple of minutes every day before bedtime.
- Get a cucumber, slice it into bits and rub gently against your lips every day.
- To lighten your dark lips as a result of smoking, cut down on your smoking as well as caffeine and alcohol intake.
Now, that you have discovered the best lip scrub for dark lips and dry lips, it is important you limit exfoliating to once a week. Don’t over-exfoliate as this may further endanger your delicate lips to more harsh conditions.
Exfoliating your lips once a week is enough to remove the darkness of your lips and help remove those flaky and dry skin to maintain soft and kissable lips.