Fluoride mouthwash contains fluoride ingredient which fights tooth decay and strengthens your enamel. Here is the best fluoride mouthwash to buy for healthy teeth.
Florine is an essential ingredient in most toothpaste and mouthwash because of its great importance in preventing cavities.
For the sake of your overall oral health, gargle with fluoride mouthwashes. Dental hygiene has gone far beyond the conventional brushing and flossing. There’s more to it than your normal everyday brushing.
The idea of using fluoride mouth rinse has since been conceived and proven to work beyond expectations. Little wonder the most popular toothpaste makes sure that there is a presence of active fluoride compounds. This is why I will talk about the best fluoride mouthwash to buy if you really want healthy teeth.
subsequently, I will be showing you the importance of fluoride compounds to your oral health and also the downside, giving you professional advice on how to make your choice.
My top three picks
Table of Contents
CariFree CTx3 Rinse (Mint): Fluoride Mouthwash | Dentist Recommended
Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash, 6 Benefit Fluoride Mouthwash
ACT Total Care Rinse Mouthwash Fresh Mint 18 Fl Oz (Pack of 1) Anticavity Fluoride
All the products mentioned here are alcohol-free
What are the benefits of using fluoride mouthwash?
There are good reasons why you and your household should use fluoride mouthwash, although, it is strongly advised not to use any form of mouthwash in children below the age of 6. See the advantage of fluoride mouthwash over non-fluoride mouthwashes.
- It helps protect your teeth from plaque-causing acids
- It makes your teeth stronger and more stubborn to decay caused by acid and bacteria in your mouth
- It protects your teeth against cavities
- It helps strengthen the enamels of your teeth
- It inhibits the production of acids by cavity-causing bacteria
- Fluoride mouthwashes help to prevent and reverse early tooth decay in children
- it helps to strengthen the tooth enamel of your child.
Always remember that this fluoride mouthwash should be used after you finish your tooth brushing and flossing routine every morning.
while swishing your mouth with this product, do not swallow… I repeat, do not swallow. this is why is not advisable for children under 6 because they may swallow the mouth rinse instead of spitting them out.
Therefore, in addition to your regular brushing, and dental cleaning routines, add one of these alcohol-free fluoride mouthwashes to your routine to help protect your enamels, fight and prevent gingivitis and bad breath.
Now back to the topic of this post on the best fluoride mouth rinse to use. There are dozens of fluoride mouthwashes to choose from, so figuring out which is best for you can feel challenging times. Well, this is where the posts come in handy.
Best Fluoride Mouthwash for a healthy Teeth 2020
CariFree CTx3 Rinse (Mint): Fluoride Mouthwash | Dentist Recommended Anti-Cavity Rinse (Check price on Amazon)
Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash, 6 Benefit Fluoride Mouthwash (Check price on Amazon)
ACT Total Care Rinse Mouthwash Fresh Mint 18 Fl Oz (Pack of 1) Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash (Check price on Amazon)
- Colgate Enamel Strength Fluoride Mouthwash – Alcohol Free – Sparkling Fresh Mint (Check price on Amazon)
Amazon Brand – Solimo Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash, Mint, Alcohol-Free (check price on Amazon)
How to use Fluoride Mouthwash Step by step guide
This is a cool step by step guide for you to follow when using this fluoride mouth rinse
- After brushing properly and flossing your mouth, place 10ml of your fluoride mouthwash solution into your mouth and swish vigorously for like 1 minute.
- Spit it out and do not swallow unless directed by your dentist.
- Use it once a day either in the morning after brushing or flossing or in the evening or as directed by your dentist
- In the case of children, use it under tight supervision and teach them how to rinse properly without swallowing the solution.
- Do not eat, drink, or rinse your mouth for at least 30 minutes after using this fluoride mouth rinse to get the most out of it.
- This fluoride mouth rinse does not replace brushing and flossing
Side Effects of fluoride mouthwash
Every health product has it’s own side effect, especially when abused. Always see your doctor if you notice any change in the color of your teeth as too much fluoride can change the color of your teeth.
As you can see from the post on the best fluoride mouthwash for a healthy dentition, it is very advisable you use fluoride mouthwashes. The gains exceed the losses but I must warn. do not take the product beyond the normal prescription as stated above on how to use a fluoride mouthwash.
In fact, do even use it for the sole purpose of fresh breath because there are specific mouthwashes for bad breath. Always read the instructions on the leaflet of the product.